Tuesday 28 April 2009

The dreaded opening post

Well here I am. As ever unfashionably late to the party, sliding along the blunt butter knife of technology with a blog.
Another monkey at the typewriter so don't expect Shakespeare.

Why now, well I suppose why not. I've been thinking about it for a while and now it's here. We've just taken on a new allotment in the village so that seemed as good a spur as any.

What this won't be (I hope) is just another allotment blog detailing what we can get going on the plot but I hope it will record some of that. It won't just be a blog about living with type 1 diabetes, though that will feature. It won't just be about beer, music, transport, photos or other things exclusively. I hope it will be a blog about all my life and interests, so welcome in and hopefully enjoy.